marți, 19 octombrie 2010

10.17.10

Hello! :) It's been awhile eh?
Last Sunday I celebrated Andreea's Birthday (a girl in my class how I'm friends with) in park.
I had fun and made some really nice photos! :D She loves cats very much so I decided to paint her a... blue cat :)

Sorry but I don't remember the size of it.... ^^" I know it's acrylic on canvas.
"Te vad!" means "I see you!" After 10 years she'll look at this little painting and remember that Mimi can see her :) I hope this will happen! ;)
She said she's going to put it in her room! That's gooooood!

~me and Andreea :)~
I surely had an awesome day!

2 comentarii:

  1. ce pisicuta dulcica... bravo mimi... da-i inainte ca incepe mami a ta sa-ti faca concurenta :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I'm glad you had fun!
    And the cat is very nice! :-)

    Faptul ca este albastra si spune "I see you" inseamna cumva ca este o pisca de pe Pandora (stii tu, planeta aceea ciudata din Avatar)? An alien cat? ;-)
    Felicitari, pictezi foarte frumos!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...