joi, 16 octombrie 2014

New home. New life.

Hello everyone! Here I am at last, back on the blog and ready to share new experience. Almost two weeks have passed since I started to officially live in Bucharest; two weeks of surprises, disappointments, happy moments, discoveries, magic. I came here to paint, I came here to study, I came here to meet new people, I came here to make Bucharest my home. Yes, to make it part of me. Bucharest is not just a city name like it was for me some time ago, no, it is a living being. It breathes. It speaks. It moves... and I move along... or at least I try to.  There are so many things happening at the same time... and so fast. It is truly amazing.
I was a little sad in the beginning because I was not used to living alone.... I didn't like coming home with no one around the house to say hello to. But now I quite like it. I can listen to music, or enjoy the silence anytime...and I can be messy without disturbing anyone.
Sometimes I forget where I am and what I am doing. I forget the awesome situation I am in and the fact that I am in the right place. In other words, I get used to everything and start concentrating on the small activities like how much chocolate should I eat today. I must remain surprised, I must remain conscious of how lucky I am. I must always live the moment and see mainly the good part in everything. I love this experience. It is my own adventure. All I fear is being lonely. I don't want that. I don't like it. I need a friend by my side. But let's leave this apart. Fears are no good. Fears must disappear.Life is beautiful. I am doing my best every day to make it even more beautiful.







Here are two portraits I painted just before the exams, more than one month ago. I will hopefully share my first university paintings soon ! I also promise that, from now on, my blog posts will be more frequent !

Un comentariu:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...