sâmbătă, 27 septembrie 2014

People I would like to meet


Those 5 portraits were presented along with other 21 paintings and drawings at the interview, which was actually the last admission exam at UnArte in Bucharest. To me it seemed those were the most appreciated ones... maybe because they are spontaneous. They are not portraits of people in real life, but images of my own personality. They are different parts of me and independent beings at the same time. Who are those people, what are they thinking, are they happy? I would like to know that, I would like to meet them.
Do they seem familiar? Well I posted them before setting off to Cluj last summer. Remember...? Take a look here.
I've decided it's not possible for me to study both painting and history of arts at the same time so I've chosen painting and here I am.... at the beginning of a wonderful journey. I still haven't found a nice place to stay so I'm still searching. I will be heading to Bucharest tomorrow with my parents and look for an apartment all day long. I hope this problem will be solved soon because there are many other things to be done. 
Even though the situation seems clear now, I still am pretty confused. How should I feel now? I am excited, nostalgic, sad, happy, energized, worried, blue, pink, yellow and all the other colors at the same time. 
I could use a long vacation to a sunny island in the middle of the ocean right now! Oops the weather is rainy, autumn is here. Time for me to start the painting courses.... in a week. hehehe and I love it. Yes, I do love the present moment.














More posts about my adventure coming soon. This is a live broadcast!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...