joi, 22 mai 2014

Cyprus adventure part 3 : Cape Greko Peninsula

Cape Greko Peninsula was one of my favorite places in Cyprus. It looked just like a Pirate Bay, a secret harbor where they used to meet and hide treasures. Maybe there really is a miracle chest buried on Cape Greko Peninsula!! I'll find it next time I visit Cyprus and then I'll be rich and lazy for the rest of my life! Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't do that, shouldn't I? 
We explored the place but didn't stay very long. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't so nice. I loved it anyway! It seemed like time stood still as there were no other tourists around, everything was silent, nothing was moving. Views were so gorgeous and the sea was stunning as always.
Oh! I was just about to forget about the strange plants which grew all over the place on dry stone. They reminded me of seaweed. Creepy and beautiful!! *_*









I hope I didn't bore you with my Cyprus posts. I still have one more prepared which, I think, will be the last. It's been over a month since I came back and I have much different stuff to share. So get ready for the end of the adventure, the forth post and the last.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...