joi, 29 mai 2014

Seashell collection

As I'm living in a city on the Black Sea shore, I've always been fascinated by shells, rocks or pieces of wood and glass I found on the beach. Even now, I can spend hours and hours in the sand searching for this kind of masterpieces. To me, they are truly beautiful, unique. They are my little treasure. Look at those structures, those colors.... There is no greater artist than Mother Nature. My seashell collection reminds me every day that beauty is all around; all we have to do is live the present moment and observe. I love so much living by the sea !!


















This is the first post in which I used pictures taken with my macro lens. I really like the effects ;-) More macro pics coming soon....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...