sâmbătă, 31 mai 2014

Hello Sunshine

This little painting is almost one year old. I didn't post it till now because... well I don't actually remember why..... The pictures were uploaded, the unfinished post only needed a text.. Here it is! This is one of my last "petit dolls". It's been so long since I've painted a doll..... Although there are many people who don't like them I think they are not so bad. I used to have so much fun painting dolls. I love them and I'm the Doll Queen! :)) No I'm not kidding. I'll never be able to paint petits like before, you know why? Because the new ones will be even more beautiful ! ;-) Wait till I pass the admission exams at the university this summer ! Then I'll have plenty of time to paint dolls !






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...